Home automation is one of the hottest, fastest-growing trends in smart technology. When you’re ready to turn your house into a secure, efficient smart home, work with our comfort advisors in New Braunfels or Schertz.
What Can Smart Home Automation Do for You?
With connected sensors linked to the Internet of Things, you can monitor and control your appliances and your home’s major systems from a compatible thermostat, smartphone or voice-enabled device. According to analysts, the home automation market is projected to top $100 billion by 2025. It’s not surprising since this technology is versatile, scalable and fully customizable. These intelligent systems can automate dozens of household systems and daily tasks while protecting your home and your loved ones.
Choosing a Smart Thermostat or Automation Bridge
Every home automation network starts with a smart thermostat or standalone bridge. Since heating and cooling account for nearly 50% of household energy use, choosing a network-ready smart thermostat is a wise choice that can provide abundant financial rewards. Connected thermostats can lower your annual heating and cooling bills by 8% while helping your variable-speed HVAC equipment perform more efficiently.
Wi-Fi thermostats equipped with Nexia smart home technology function as a single point of contact for smart devices, entry sensors and appliances that are positioned across your home or around your property. As a factory-authorized Trane Comfort Specialist, we install a variety of user-friendly touchscreen controls that are compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa voice-activation technology, as well as a host of smart devices.
Building a Smart Home Automation Network
Thanks to Z-Wave technology, homeowners can choose from more than 200 certified automation products made by Trane and other respected brands. Discover some of the possibilities.
- Entry Sensors: Nexia works seamlessly with smart locks, doorbell cameras and garage door openers to secure your home.
- Lights: Connected switches and fixtures use occupant-sensing technology to save you 90% on lighting.
- Appliances: Home automation gives you the freedom to turn on the oven, do the laundry or look inside your smart fridge no matter where you are.
- Security: Customized surveillance equipment captures high-quality video footage and generates real-time security alerts.
- Irrigation: Smart devices use climate data to control your irrigation equipment while minimizing water consumption.
- Safety: Leak detectors and smoke alarms send emergency alerts whether you’re at home or traveling.
Home Automation Experts in New Braunfels
To learn more about Nexia smart home technology, contact our comfort advisors today. We offer expert installation services to customers across New Braunfels and the Hill Country.