Air conditioning repair in New Braunfels is more than just cooling your home. HVAC stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. It is made up of four critical parts that include many small components. If one of these parts fails to function, you could be left without heating or cooling, or dreading air conditioner repair costs.
AC Repair Services
Legacy Home Services offers a full line of AC and heat pump repair services for systems of every make and model. We schedule prompt appointment calls to diagnose your issue, so you don’t have to wait in discomfort for long. We even provide emergency AC repair services in sweltering conditions.
Our comfort advisors are highly trained to work with any type of cooling system. We’ll evaluate the issue and diagnose your problem promptly. We can then provide you with a detailed quote and a clear selection of options for repairing your problem. Our transparent pricing makes it easy to find the best plan of action.
When to Get an AC or Heat Pump Repair
It’s important to know when it’s time for an air conditioner or heat pump repair. Several key signs will clue you into developing issues. Pay attention to how your air conditioner or heat pump operates so you’ll recognize when something is amiss. These are all key indicators that you should call us for an air conditioning or heat pump repair:
- An unexplained increase in your utility bills
- Hot and cold spots throughout the house
- Whirring, thwapping, or banging noises from the AC system
- An unpleasant smell in the home that’s coming from your air registers
- Inability to meet your thermostat’s settings
- The system cycles on and off frequently or refuses to turn off
- The system won’t turn on
- The air conditioner blows warm air
- There’s ice on the air conditioner
Common Air Conditioning Repairs
There are many common repairs that you may experience with your air conditioner. Our comfort advisors are well equipped to handle all these issues. We keep the parts and tools we need right on the truck so you can always get a quick solution for your cooling issues. Some routine repairs that AC systems often need include:
- Recharging the refrigerant: Low refrigerant causes frozen coils and a warm, humid home.
- Repairing the fan: The fan requires an efficient motor, quality belts, and ample lubrication to run smoothly.
- Clearing clogged drains: The condensate line can become clogged, causing water leaks and inefficient operation.
Choose Legacy Home Services
At Legacy Home Services, we don’t make customers, we make relationships. We promise to talk to you like a person, not a dollar sign. We don’t use high-pressure sales tactics that are designed to manipulate you into making a decision you don’t want to make. Here are other reasons our customers choose us as their home AC repair company:
- Family-owned and operated
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Licensed and insured
- Reliable air conditioning repair service