Expert Furnace Installation & Replacement for New Braunfels & Surrounding Cities
When it’s time for a new furnace installation, you need to work with a reliable contractor that you can trust. That’s just what you’ll find at Legacy Home Services, where we maintain a team of comfort advisors dedicated to your comfort, safety, and satisfaction.
Our Heating Installation Process
A new furnace is something you’ll probably only shop for once every 15 or 20 years. The ever-changing marketplace for new heating systems can be overwhelming, particularly when it’s not something that you research often. That’s where our team comes in. We’re constantly reviewing the latest innovations in heating technology and exploring the efficiencies available with new systems.
As part of our heating installation process, we’ll evaluate your home and do a Manual J calculation which gives us detailed information about how large your furnace should be. We then work with you to find a product that fits within your budget while delivering the comfort and efficiency that you want. We’re a proud Trane Comfort Specialist dealer with several options for you to explore.
Signs You Need Heating Services
It’s always good to start researching a new heating system early. This gives you time to budget for the installation and carefully compare all your options. If you wait until your furnace has failed, you may find yourself in a crunch as you scramble to find a furnace replacement fast. We can work with you in both situations but do recommend that you watch for signs that you’ll need a furnace soon such as:
- An aging system that’s nearly 15 years old
- Steadily increasing utility bills
- More frequent system repairs
- Hot and cold spots in your home
- An inability to keep the home warm
- Increasingly loud operation
Innovations in Heating Systems
Modern heating systems offer many features that may not have been available when you last installed a new furnace in your home. Our comfort advisors can help you understand and explore some of the most recent innovations in this space. When you’re shopping for a new heating installation, it’s important to make sure you’re getting the right fit for your needs. Some things to look for include:
- A variable speed furnace that can heat your home more efficiently
- Quiet operation around 50 decibels
- A high AFUE rating for better efficiency
- Integration with a smart thermostat for better control
- Proper sizing so the system is neither too large nor too small
- Hybrid designs for greater comfort control