Top 3 Reasons to Have a Legacy Family Plan
Having your air conditioner turn on and run properly when you need it is something we all take for granted until it doesn’t. Taking proactive steps to help ensure that your AC is working properly will save you the stress of unexpected costs and grief when it stops working exactly when you need it. The lifespan and dependability of your air conditioner working properly are impacted by many factors, both in and out of the homeowner’s control.
Taking Care of Your AC Equipment
Air conditioning systems in New Braunfels, TX, never stop trying to cool your home during our year-round heat. Air conditioners are running constantly, and these frequent run cycles will cause undue stress if the unit is not properly maintained. Here are our top 3 reasons to have a Legacy Family Plan Membership for your air conditioner.
- Mechanical Operation Check – We’ll conduct a thorough check on the mechanical components (motors, compressor, contactor, breakers, capacitors, control boards) of your AC system for proper mechanical operation. We want to identify any potential issues your AC system may have and be proactive and fix them before they fail – which is always at the most inconvenient time.
- Refrigerant Check – Our experts will check the refrigerant charge to identify potential refrigerant leaks and system refrigerant cycle efficiency.
- Coil Inspection & Filter Replacement – A qualified service technician will Inspect the evaporator and condenser coils to make sure they are free of debris and other restrictions. We’ll also replace the air filter to prevent airflow restrictions if necessary.
- Special Services and Product Discounts Offered Throughout the Year – We periodically offer our Legacy Family Plan members special deals on services and products throughout the year. At Legacy Home Services, we want to help enhance and prolong your system’s performance when you invest in proper maintenance of your AC system.
- Priority Service – If your AC system stops working while a member, your service call becomes a priority to us. We respond to our Legacy Family Plan Members before non-members.
- 15% off repairs – While you’re a member, you receive a 15% discount on any repair needed to your AC system.
- Free Service Call with Repairs – If you are a member and need a service call outside of your maintenance check, the service call fee is waived as long as a repair is made to the system.
- Membership Transferrable to New Homeowner – When you sell your home with an active membership, you can give the membership to the new homeowner. There are no fees to transfer the membership.
- $100 Annual Credit Towards HVAC Full System Replacement – Each year you are an active member (and your plan does not lapse in active status), you receive an available credit to be used towards the replacement of your HVAC system. When the day comes that your entire HVAC system needs to be replaced by our installation team, you know you’ve earned savings to help you pay for your new investment in comfort.
Our Legacy Family Plan members love the membership for the unique benefits described above, along with the excellent customer service we provide. Legacy Home Services is a Trane Comfort Specialist, so you can rest assured that your HVAC equipment is always in good hands when you work with our experts. Call our knowledgeable staff to discover more benefits of our maintenance plans, or sign up online! Join the Family today!
“We have used Legacy for years now, first because they had excellent reviews, and now because our experience with their products (new AC unit) and preventative maintenance program has been 100% positive. Could not recommend them more.” – Michael C.